We are looking for dynamic people to join our team:
1. Technical Sales Representative
The technical sales representative will represent Albert Trading Ltd in selling a range of industrial and technical goods and services within the company’s portfolio to industrial, commercial, retail, professional, or other establishments.The technical sales representative will work in the office but mainly on the road.
- Sales/Account Management at each of our customers;
- Be the advocate for our products with our customers;
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building relationships; providing technical information, explanations and solutions;
- Provides sales territory information;
- Work with customers to determine forecast for distributed products;
- Develop sales forecasts with management and execute sales plans to achieve forecasts;
- Meeting sales targets and budgets
- Engineering diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in technical and direct sales;
- Friendly and confident manner;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good negotiation, presentation and selling skills;
- Able to develop and maintain up-to-date product knowledge;
- Valid driving license a must.
A Merchandiser must complete all assigned merchandising functions accurately and within the time parameters set forth by the Team Leader and/or General Sales Manager. Work is performed at various customer store locations.
- Profiling and/or re-profiling: Move shelves and/or pegs to different positions;
- Labelling: Label per the planogram, Place price labels on peg hooks, Place labels on shelf channels or on peg hooks at various heights;
- Sorting and distribution of merchandise: Stock new merchandise, Reposition merchandise per the new labels, Place merchandise on shelves and/or pegs, Place extra merchandise and/or discontinued merchandise in labeled totes;
- Manipulates product for equal spacing and aesthetic appearance;
- Ensures that work area is clean and safe.
- High School qualifications or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales;
- The ability to follow instructions, understand and implement retail-merchandising concepts;
- Customer service orientated;
- Good interpersonal communication and organisational skills;
- Detail orientated;
- Flexibility to client and/or store requests including work schedule.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to travel to multiple store locations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for diagnosis and repair of customers’ equipments and ensuring that equipments operate as per established standards and customer requirements.
- Diagnose faulty equipments, ensure repair and perform general testing Assist Senior or Chief Technicians in complex interventions or any issue affecting progress of repair;
- Ensure with overall technical team for constant system status update, necessary technical remarks, resources & items cost;
- Liaise with customer service department on technical matters for prompt feedback to customers;
- Carry out outdoor interventions.
- Certificate from a technical institution or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in servicing and repairs of power tools and machinery;
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines;
- Valid driving license a plus.
Did you find something which matches your qualifications and ambitions?
You know you have what it takes to be part of our team! Send your CV to [email protected].
Closing date for applications: 30 June 2015.